Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our beach trip! DD embarrassed me!!!!!!! (post your stories)

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:33 PM
  • 7 Replies

I took DD to the beach this afternoon!
She had fun diggin in the sand, but when we were walking the boardwalk, there was a girl beside us in a bikini. DD reached out and smacked her butt and told her "You nakie, that's private!"
Lol!!!!!! The girl just laughed.
What are some of your funny kids stories?

here are some pics of the bikini spanker at the beach today, lol!
And helping Daddy open up the store for the season!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
isra1986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM

And to clear up some things that were brought up in another group I posted this in.
I do not teach DD to hit people who do not dress as modestly as me. But I do teach her for her own body, her belly and panties and boobies are private.
I teach this because she is my child and I feel that it is best to teach her those areas are private and should not be seen and touched by anyone since there are so many sickos in the world.

RobynS
by Robyn on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:37 PM

LOL!! Kids are so honest. =) Too cute!! I'm still waiting for a REALLY embarrassing moment from my kiddos. Nothing too bad yet (I've been lucky!).

FrogSalad
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:38 PM

She is adorable!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:47 PM

Thats too cute. kids can be too honest sometimes cant they!

Mama2ETA

Trevor (3) was sitting in a stroller with Aubrie and Evan was walking with me at best buy one day, while we were waiting for assistance on the laptops, Trevor saw an african american man, and said, "look mommy, its a chocolate man!" The man didnt hear but i was so embarrassed I didnt even say anything, and later on we had a talk about being kind and I didnt use that as a reference but i just talked to them about nice things and to not judge. We have african american friends so i dont know why he said this, this man's complexion was beautiful though.

n03z07l08

Lol thats too cute! My 3 yr old told me,infront of everybody once that he loves my boobies. I was pretty embarrassed.

then yesterday,he was out side riding his back and this lady was on the sidewalk,He said "could you please move" and I said "zachAry you say excuse me" real loud and in this annoyed voice he  goes "I DID NOT FART!!!!!" lol It wasnt really embarrassing,just funny!

Btw,I dont think theres anything wrong with you teaching your daughter that certain parts of her body are private!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Oh BTW, she is cutie and I think that you have beautiful  eyes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)