Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shots...*update*

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:26 AM
  • 4 Replies

We have appointments today for shots. Mine if for a depo shot and Shanes for kindergarten registration (friday). I figured if we went together and had shots together it would make it easier.

This morning Curtis was telling Shane that he was going to have to be a big boy today. Shane said he might cry because shots hurt. He asked his dad where they were gonna "shoot" him. LOL. Curtis said in the arm or the butt and when he said that Shane said "but then I am not going to be able to poop! We cracked up!

Wish us luck! His shots are up to date until school shots. Wonder how many he will have to have?

Well we are back. Shane had to get 4 shots. 2 in each arm, he done really well, but cried on the last one. Whatever it was it stings really bad. He came out of the dr office looking like it was Halloween from the pencils and candy and stickers he got.

He is a little cranky and sensitive but thats to be expected. I stoped and got some multi symptom tylenol for him. He has been coughing at night, and I dont want him to have a fever so I figured out I would kill 2 birds with one stone.

Thank goodness its over. I think I worried more than he did.

Now I just have to figure out how to get in the safe to get out his SS card for K-registration Friday. *sigh*

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bhwrn1
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 9:42 AM

LOL! He's too cute!

Good luck!

RobynS
by Robyn on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:20 AM

Aw! Poor baby. You can always ask them to space them out (some now, some later) if you're concerned about him having too many at once. Also, you can choose which shots to get and which not to get. We choose not to get any.

krystlewv
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Quoting RobynS:

Aw! Poor baby. You can always ask them to space them out (some now, some later) if you're concerned about him having too many at once. Also, you can choose which shots to get and which not to get. We choose not to get any.

Thanks for the info!

isra1986
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)