Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

regression...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:36 PM
  • 2 Replies

DS turned 3 in February.  DD was born in July, so is 9 months old.  DS loves his baby sister and she is crazy about him.  But the past week or so, DS is super clingy, wants to be fed and dressed and is about to drive me batty with all of the 'I want my mommy' nonsense.  He doesn't want to go to playschool (1.5 hrs, 2 days a week) because he wants to be with me and his sister.   anyone go through a similar regression?  How long did it last and how did you survive?     I was almost going to get to go for a child free overnight, but after 2 hours with the 2 kdis, my in-laws said they could not handle it.   

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Not YET--I will let you know in a couple of months.  My daughter is 2.5 years old and her sister will be born in a few weeks.  Right now she wants to be carried alot more.

TDMumof3
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:51 AM
I did, and still in some sense goes through it.
My son is 5.5
My daughter is 4.5
and my baby is 3.5

My 3.5 year old always wants me around. She gets jealous if one of the other kids asks for a kiss, she has to give me one too. NOone can say this is my mommy she will argue til she's blue in the face that I am her mommy and noone elses. Basically I had to remind them they are big boy's and girls and can walk on their own two feet. They don't need mommy to carry them every where they go. Sometimes I just have to leave them crying to get myself back! If ya know what I mean!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)