Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RECALL OF CERTAIN OTC INFANTS AND CHILDRENS PRODUCTS (TYLONOL, ETC)

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM
  • 6 Replies

I checked my medicine cabinet today - I had 2 different tylonol products that were on the recall list. One bottle almost finished, the other 1/2 finished. I went on the recall website, they have basically one generic answer for every question on their q&a section, which is simply not acceptable. I sent a message with hopes of a return phonecall to let them know parents who have given allot of these meds to their children need more information that what they are offering. My son (coincidentally) has a doctors apppointment for a physical this week - I am going to bring the bottles and the recall info to the appointment. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!!!

GO TO http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/ FOR A COMPLETE LIST AND INFO ABOUT THE RECALL!!!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RobynS
by Robyn on May. 2, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Oh no!! Thanks for posting. I find it sad and scary that there are so many recalls all the time (medicine, toys, food). What has happened to quality control? =(

bhwrn1
by on May. 2, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Great information! Thanks.

I buy all generic items so they don't fall on the list; I looked.

luvmybabe256
by on May. 3, 2010 at 10:55 AM

That is scary.  I have one of the recalled products too, and I've used over half of the bottle on my 5 month old.  Let me know if you find out anything else.

Ibelongtojesus
by on May. 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM

oh no the tylenol tha tmy son that has seizures takes is on here.  This is the only cough medicine he can take due to being allergic to asperin andhaving to have fever reducer in the med.  it's almost empty.  How can they be so complaicent?

sophiesmom07
by on May. 3, 2010 at 7:09 PM

Thanks for posting!

RiverPhenix
by on May. 3, 2010 at 7:11 PM
I threw all my stuff out and went and bought Dollar General brand. Dollar General, CVS, and K-Mart had all the products taken off of their shelves.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)