• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry I have been MIA

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:37 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am dealing with some major depression and lack of self-worth issues. Dealing with multiple hospitalizations of my mother, my brothers calling me asking and praying for her death (I am the only one who speaks to her after being raised abused by her and then thrown out like garbage). Then dealing with a lice epidemic in my DDs school that apparently has no lice policies because there are no health risks involved in having them and they do not see causing a stir because of something that is only a nuisance. Then dealing with my older son having his liver fail and needing to adjust his meds accordingly. I just feel that emotionally and mentally i could fall apart at any moment. I hope this week looks better for me and hopefully ill feel up to chatting again. I have been keeping up with the posts just not commenting.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
FrogSalad
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM

I'm sorry!  Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate.  Make sure you're taking care of your children's mother.  I wish I was there to give you a big hug but here's a cyber-hug instead.

hugs

2and2onway
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Thank you so much. I am trying to get back on my anti depressants, but w/o medical coverage its so hard to have anyone help, all they suggest is calling CPS if I feel out of control.eye rolling

RobynS
by Robyn on May. 2, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Oh no!! You just take care of yourself, Sweetie. You know where we'll be when you're ready to be here--or when you need a shoulder.

(((hugs)))

2and2onway
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Thank you.

FrogSalad
by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Quoting 2and2onway:

Thank you so much. I am trying to get back on my anti depressants, but w/o medical coverage its so hard to have anyone help, all they suggest is calling CPS if I feel out of control.eye rolling

This may sound weird but google "foods improve mood" for some ideas on foods you can incorporate into your diet to help with depression (not a substitute for anti-depressants but may help you get by until you can get back on your meds).

A few links I found that look promising:

LINK

LINK

bhwrn1
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:33 PM

I hope you have a better week. HUGS!

mom2cindylouwho
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Here's hoping things start to look up for you & your family on all fronts ... **HUGS**!

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)