Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats your idea of all night? Drama included.

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:07 AM
  • 13 Replies
Ok... we're staying at my mom place while we're down for the weekend, we live up state. We came down so that we could spend my daughters birthday with our families. We stayed up til midnight because she was playing with her cousin & she watched s movie on our portable did player. Mind you my daughter sleeps 10 to 12 hours & I drove down here. So I slept in within daughter & have all weekend. So she's got the idea that my husband & I are at her disposal because we're up all night. What your idea of all night.
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angel_bree
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:46 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:44 PM

My idea of all night would be up until 2 or 3 in the morning, my son stays up sometimes until midnight.

FrogSalad
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:13 PM

I'm a bit confused.  What is it she thinks you're at her disposal to do all night?

aSoldierSWifE44
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:15 PM

I have the same answer as BOTH PPs

2and2onway
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:15 PM

I too am a bit confused at the question.

Quoting FrogSalad:

I'm a bit confused.  What is it she thinks you're at her disposal to do all night?

angel_bree
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:28 PM
Since we were up all night that we're available to run around for her because she's been drinking & gets mad when we say no. What she wanted us to do is spy on someone we & we weren't gonna do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I still don't really understand the post even with the clarification but my idea of all night would be I guess until 3 or 4 in the morning.  Midnight is not that late for me personally.  Now if you are asking about kids my kids can't really stay up past 9 without being exhausted. 

FrogSalad
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:06 PM

I wouldn't do it either.

Quoting angel_bree:

Since we were up all night that we're available to run around for her because she's been drinking & gets mad when we say no. What she wanted us to do is spy on someone we & we weren't gonna do that.

NDNichol
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:10 PM

My kids are in bed at 6:30 or 7:00 every night and I am in bed no later then 11. Party animal aren't I? LOL

angel_bree
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:22 PM
I was venting mostly. I was curious what other ppl's general idea of all nite was. Because we were in bed long before she was but we were sober & can drive she believes that we're waiting for her to send us somewhere.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

I still don't really understand the post even with the clarification but my idea of all night would be I guess until 3 or 4 in the morning.  Midnight is not that late for me personally.  Now if you are asking about kids my kids can't really stay up past 9 without being exhausted. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)