Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you do this weekend?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:25 AM
  • 9 Replies

We had a blast this weekend. It was hot and we got to go to the local splash pad then came home for more water fun.

Here are some pics (of course) :)

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
pacificamom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:30 AM

How adorable!!! I love our waterplay pics too! This weekend we cleaned/watched movies/played outside on saturday, great church service yesterday and just hanging out! i work today so I'm sad it's over!!!!

bhwrn1
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:37 AM

Looks like fun!

Saturday we went to DH's cousin's house for a bbq. Weather was overcast and eventually rained. We stayed over night and the kids had a blast. Only problem was we went to bed very late and the kids were up between 5:30 and 6am! NUTS! I was exhausted yesterday and had a birthday party to go to! BLAH!

mom2cindylouwho
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Looks like they had a blast!

We saw Shrek 4 at the drive-in on Friday.  Saturday & Sunday was spent DEEP cleaning absolutely everything after finding out DD is allergic to dust mites.  We started packing as well (housing is tearing down our house & moving us into a brand spankin' new one).  We end both evenings at the Splash Park as well ... it was high 90's!  Overall, it was a pretty good weekend =)

DD at her very first drive-in experience ...

Seans_mommy123
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:34 AM

We had family visiting this weekend for my DH's graduation from his warrant officer school. They went up to D.C. on Friday to see the sights. On Saturday we went to the National Zoo in DC and the the National Museum of the Marine Corps. Family left yesterday so DH and I relaxed and went through some thing because we're getting ready to move this week.

MarShy740
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:36 AM

Saturday we really didnt do anything

Sunday we had my sons birthday party

Katiemotherof4
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:42 AM
My kids had friday off too. We didn't do anything Friday. The kids came to the gym with me in the moring :). Saturday and Sunday we did a lot of swimming and my family came over Sunday for dinner. Saturday we also had Charlotte and spencers soccer games
Kida-Beth
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Saturday I baked all day for a church dinner that evening.  The hubby and Griffin went to my FILs so that Griffin could play with the baby goats.  Some were born last weekend and more were born on Friday and some Saturday morning right before they got there.  So he had a very busy day on the farm.

Sunday morning was church.  After that I picked up my money from Huge Kid Sale and went to Lowe's and Home Depot.  Then just a lazy day for us.  We took a walk to let Griffin ride his bike and that was about it.

Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I worked both days, and the hours I was home, we played outside and just hung out.

mommyofagirl06
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:48 PM

we had a bbq with my mom saturday and then sunday just hung out at home and let dd play in her pool

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)