Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help! my son's a whiner

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:35 AM
  • 2 Replies

I'm not sure my son is 1 years old.. and for the past 2 weeks he's started whining, complaining more and everything.. So I'm not sure if this is natural or i should be doing something about it. but don't know what.. or if it's just mother nature?? HELP ladies.. the whining sound is annoying.. GRR..

i miss my happy go lucky baby boy that nothing bothers hm except for hunger or diaper and THATS IT!! he was even screaming in the car never has done that??

DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO???!!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
annettenikole
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:36 AM

it could be frustration from trying to communicate something and not being able to get it across.  If it's a communication issue you could try to teach him some baby sign language... tons of great sites/resources online.  My DD never really whined or screamed, but just after a year she had a sign vocab of probably 30 signs... and learned more every day... so I was always able to understand her. 

Oh, also... maybe it's a growth spirt or something... my DD changes moods, gets grumpy for a week or so, then all the sudden doesn't fit any of her clothes :-)  Here's hoping it's something easy like that!

FrogSalad
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:47 AM

I don't know.  My son is four and seems to whine all the time.  I'll be looking forward to the responses.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)