Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a role model? (PIOG)

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:57 AM
  • 1 Replies

Do you think that your kids mimic what they see you doing? How do you make sure it is good? Do you teach them empathy? sympathy? How? Do you think you are a positive role model?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Kida-Beth
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

During the day Griffin does stuff like me, when his dad is around he's the little Mini Me.  Very cute...until he started saying Oh Crap in the right way for everything.  Which I can't help but laugh a bit since he picked it up just right and how cute he says it.  =)  But I try to lead by example.  His manners are great.  He's very caring of others and will jump in in a heartbeat to help someone.  He'll be 3 in a couple of weeks and I'm very proud of how he's so independant while still making sure that others are taken care of. 

So I guess I'm doing alright.  I hope so.  I worry about it from time to time since I'm just winging it since he's my first and it's just us together all the time.  I'm just happy that's he's not a "clinger" with us and can socialize with other kids.  Too many kids now aren't that way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)