Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 year old girl gifts

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM
  • 18 Replies

What are the best toys and games for 4 year girls?  Do you get them blocks, doll houses, books, puzzles?  Just need some good ideas from moms who would know because they have children my age.  I just don't want to get her stuff that she puts down after one use and doesn't play with again.  I need toys that have staying power.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshinemama86
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM

my dd loves books and games like candyland, chutes and ladders, memory ect.. and craft stuff is a big hit too. she has a doll house and her friends love it and always want to play with it but it does not seem to be her thing.

MamaPeanut
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM

My dd loves Princess storybooks, puzzles, games like memory, Candyland, Go Fish. 

My dd is 4 and currently really into dress up clothes and Littles Pet Shop toys. 

bhwrn1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:17 PM

books and games are always a great choice.

mztog75
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:21 PM

book, puzzles , litttle pet shop,princess,movies,and lots of games

Melame68
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:24 PM

barbies... plooy pockets.... those little kid computer things....dress up stuff....art stuff.... books....music...pretty much find the pinkest asile in the store and anything down there

momto3girls0620
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:26 PM

little people dollhouses..most definitely dress up clothes..anything crafty

ginger813
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:27 PM

My oldest DD will be 5 next week, and she is big time into Barbies right now. She loves to play board games like Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, Uno (for kids), and oh boy, there are tons of games for kids that age. 

MommyRJ
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:28 PM

CHALK!!!

we went to 5 4 year old birthday parties last spring/summer....we got each of them Sidewalk chalk and bubbles- outside fun crafty stuff!!

they all loved it, and so did their mommies :)

ashmac03
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:29 PM

My dd turned 4 in March.  She loves anything Disney princess, barbies, dress up clothes, and anything Fancy Nancy.

countrygirlkat
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:58 PM

I have a 4 year old son so I can't answer about some of the things such as dolls and such because we don't have those.  Some of my sons favorite things though are his puzzles, books, playdough, legos and all out door stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)