• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am scared but also excited!! piog

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM
  • 8 Replies

just found out my dd's 4 yr old kindergarten info today she will start sept 1st and be going in the afternoons i am nervous but excited! i guess it is normal to be scared and excited.... she is my baby though!! they are sending me her letter with her school supplies to get i didnt know they need school supplies in 4 yr old kindergarten lol

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lunarprancer
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Aw, I was the same way when I had to put my DD in daycare at 18 months.  She's two and a half now and I still get sad to leave her!  (Although, some days I'm happy to, lol)

RobynS
by Robyn on May. 26, 2010 at 4:32 PM

You won't believe how fast the time will fly by once she's in school!! It's such a bittersweet time.

FrogSalad
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Mine will be going to preschool in the fall.  I'm excited to see him flourish in a new environment but nervous also.

bhwrn1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Wow, big girl is growing. It's a new adventure for you both! How exciting.

mommyofagirl06
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:05 PM

thank you ladies!

Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:09 PM

Aww, how exciting!! My son starts kindergarten too! And, mommy starts nursing school!!

NDNichol
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Congrats!!!

Kida-Beth
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:54 PM

If you're shocked by a supply list you won't believe the homework they have.  =)  My niece in Pre-School has just as much of a pile each night as her sister in Kindergarten.  I remember when Kindergarten was naps and music time, not world geography.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)