Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer around the corner. What's in your bag?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:48 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hello Ladies,

Well most of us have toddlers & Preschoolers in this group.

Summer around the corner. I will like to know what you carry around with you.

In diaper bags or any general bag for your tot's or Pre.

What kind of sun block do you use? What kind of juice do you give your kids? Snacks?

I'm a type of mom. I have a two and half year old son. I carry everything around with me. From extra pair of clothes, wipes, lotion, chap-sticks, tissue, juice, water, snacks.,mini 1st aid kit. Plus my stuff.

Everyone thinks im crazy. You never know what you might need.. LOL..

What's in your bag? What brand of stuff do you use?

THANKS LADIES. Sorry so long.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
roxy85
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:53 PM

If we're going to be indoors I just have a SPF 15 lotion we put on in the morning. If we're out in the sun I have SPF 80 store brand that we use initially and a spray lotion for reapplications. That was suepr helpful when we lived in Hawaii. I leave clothes for both kids in the trunk of my car. I make my kids carry their own backpacks, haha. My oldest has books or his Vtech handheld and water bottle. My youngest has his diapers and wipes, an electronic toy, and his magnetic writer. In my purse I have my own usual stuff.

SuperMommy408
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM

I will have snacks, clothes,wipes,sun screen ,lotion panties, small first aid kit, and lots more.The stuff i buy is chemical free are organic stuff thats just how i choose to be !!

dqsmami06
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:42 PM

snacks, clothes, toddler underwear (potty training our son), small first aid kit, sunscreen, mosquito repellant, & of course our babys stuff. we are looking into buying a foldable potty seat for when we are out & about.

PRMommy86
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Nothing really. DS will b 4 next month and is potty trained. But in my car theres always a full change of clothes for DS. If were going to the park or something banana boat sunblock and a bottle of water.

25hotmomma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM

I always have a change of clothes for each of us in my trunk and some sunscreen in my purse my oldest always brings a toy with him and there is also always fresh water 

bhwrn1
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:09 PM

Diapers, wipes, sunblock, a container of water, usually a change of clothes only for the baby, purell, diaper cream.

Kida-Beth
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:03 PM

I don't carry a bag for him anymore.  If I know we're going to like my FILs where he'll be on the farm all day then I'll pack his little backpack.  But then I keep stuff in the truck.  Usually diapers and wipes, an extra cup and change of clothes.  Unless we're going to be on the road for quite a while then no snacks anymore.  Sunscreen unless we're going where I know they'll already have it for the kids, like my FILs.  =)

Plus the trains or cars.  Griffin always takes either 3 trains from Thomas or 3 cars.  He has a thing with 3...

Rushn311
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:02 AM

In my sons diaper bag, I've got diapers, wipes, usually change of clothes, snacks, water or juice, .....I don't carry as much as I should. :P

sofiesmom112
by on May. 27, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I try to always keep a complete change of clothes in the car for DD. She is potty trained, but you never know when you are going to have an accident or spill something. I ALWAYS carry a water bottle, and some type of snacks (crackers, dried or fresh fruit, raw veggies or nuts). I keep a bag of sand toys in the car at all times, in case we end up at the park, and in my purse, I carry my stuff (Phone, wallet, glasses) sunscreen (waterbabies 50 spf), tissues or wipes, purell, bandaids, lip balm, and that is about it...Sometimes DD wants a toy in there, or I carry a jacket or sweater for her, depending on the weather, or sunglasses for both of us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)