Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my son ate

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:23 PM
  • 14 Replies

 ..ice growing off the light in the fridge... should I be concerned?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kim24kids
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM

 hmm....I don't think it could hurt him.But to be on the safe side why don't U call the pedi.

GL=)

RobynS
by Robyn on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Nah, I don't think so. I can only imagine that kids ingest a lot of things we never even know about--many of which are probably worse than that!

Kim24kids
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:02 PM

BUMP!

Kim24kids
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:02 PM

 Is he ok?

zoey4504
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:07 PM

I think he should be fine but it doesn't hurt to call the pediatrician. My son ate 2 tums the other day and I was freaking I called the pedi and they gave me the poison control phone # they said it won't do anything to him just give him something to drink and he will be fine:) DAMN HEARTBURN

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:03 PM

I don't think so, but yuck!

Vinsmomma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:04 PM

I think he is fine.. My son has done that too ** unless it is green or smells funky, then be concerned

Anthonys_mommy1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:02 PM

My 4 year old ate a penny and he was fine and just think of all the nasty germs that are on money!

adfsanchez
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:05 PM
BUMP!
valorie59
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:24 AM

 Why would that be bad?? It's just condensation...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)