Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats cookin good lookin? (Dinner)

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:33 PM
  • 15 Replies

Tonight I am making everyones favorite homemade chicken strips and mac n cheese.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RobynS
by Robyn on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:35 PM

YUM! What time should I be there? (hehe)

I have NO IDEA what I'm going to make, and Cam has t-ball tonight, so we need to eat a little early. HELP!

lilblufrog
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I have some shaved steak that needs to be cooked. I don't know what to do with it though. Any ideas? I am sick of sandwiches. I wish my DD would eat homemade mac and cheese. She doesn't like the texture.

Ladybug8412
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:47 PM

French's Crunchy Onion Chicken, broccoli and cheese rice, and purple hull peas.  May not be very nutritious, but by golly it's delicious! :c)

3babies1987
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:48 PM

I'm making spaghetti with italian sausage and mushroom spaghetti sauce, with garlic bread.

THE_BITCH_4
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:50 PM

bbq ribs mac n cheese and fried squash  and fried green tomatoes

ajtherad
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:52 PM
I'm making that French's Fried Onion Chicken they've got on the back of the canister..We haven't had it yet, so I hope it's good. Mashed potatoes and green beans to go with!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MooNFaeRie30
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM

We are having mac n cheese and green beans! Hubby went a little nuts with frozen green beans and no we have 7 bags of them! I think we will be eating them for a while!

steffielou_who
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:26 PM

Homemade Lasagne.. In the oven as we speak..

cudybug
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:31 PM

we just got done eating, We had tv dinner night tonight since its just me and my two kids tonight. DD picked a totino pizza which I halfed with her and DS has a kid cuisine  that had fish sticks in it. I also added an orange to my half of pizza since im under my calories for the day

Ty_n_JadiesMom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Meatloaf, fried potatoes (in olive oil), green peas, salad and rolls. It smells unbelievable in here right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)