Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who married....

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:13 PM
  • 42 Replies

Poll

Question: Did you marry your highschool sweetheart?

Options:

yep still going strong

nope married a great man though

not married

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 112

View Results

Who married there highschool sweetheart?
What grade where yall in?

Come join me in my group http://www.cafemom.com/group/110695

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilblufrog
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:16 PM

Kind of, we met my senior year. I have been told he's not my high school sweetheart because we didn't date all through high school. LOL.

photomommi
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I didn't vote. I did marry the guy I started dating in highschool, but we didn't go to school together. He got his GED. So he was the same age as me,but not in school. And not going so strong. I think I married too young.

stacyemmy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:20 PM

I just split up with my high school sweetheart Sunday. We were together 6 years as of Saturday. We got together freshman year at age 14. He left me for a 27 year old stripper..yeah..she makes him feel good about himself..

sweetmoni
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:33 PM

We were together since Sr. year. well the summer before, we married the day after graduation. had our son a few months later Divorced in Nov of same year. He married my daughters bio mom, divorced her 2 years later. We got back together a few months later, and remarried 2 years after that. We are very happy and going strong now.  We got married too young and he was not ready to be a dad the first time. But now we are preggers with #4. He was not in love with his ex wife he does not like to be alone, the only thing that was good in that marriage is the DD she had for me. She was only 8 months old when we got back together.

I forgot to add we have been remarried for 7 years now, and would have been 12 years if we would have stayed together.

happy1mom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Married my sweetie 10 years ago.  It's been a roller coaster ride, but one that I would do all over again in a heart beat.  He's the love of my life.  We were strictly friends for a long time, and then I asked him to be my prom date.  We've been at each other's side ever since.

aj_frizzell
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:49 PM

I am still incredibly close to my HS sweetheart and his wife.

laura7485
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:59 PM

The guy I dated all through high school dumped me the day after graduation.... and he's single, fat and still works at the theater he worked in during high school. I met my husband when I was 20, he's 5 years older than me. We got married 6 months after we met and have been married for about 4 years now and have 2 beautful daughters :D

nemiller
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:02 AM

yes.  we met our sophomore year.  we've been together 7 years and married 5 years, still happy for the most part.

mama2twins07
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:58 AM

I am happy to see there are some highschool sweethearts left.

Come join me in my group http://www.cafemom.com/group/110695

LABELmeCUTE
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:59 AM

i married my 7th grade sweet heart

lol:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)