Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS ABOUT BABY TREND

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:29 PM
  • 3 Replies

We are expecting our third, due in January. We are looking for a travel system that we can rely on and use for a long time. We have been going back and forth between the Graco systems and the Baby Trend systems and I am looking for opinions on each but mostly on the Baby Trend. I love that it is a little heavier and seems more durable. I also love that the head rest adjusts by a dial on the back instead of having to rethread the straps. Another thing I absolutely love is that the strap length is adjusted in the front as well. Not to mention that triangle handle which makes it easy to hand off to my husband without an awkward hand off. The only thing that I don't like about the Baby Trend is that the release button to unattach it from the stroller or base is in the front, by the feet which seems like it'd be a bit of a hassle. In your opinion, do the good features outweigh the bad?

Army Wife: It's not a job, it's an HONOR.

armytoddler girllunchbagexpecting baby

Loving wife to Travis and mother to Jacob, Taylor and baby #3 due in Jan!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
callansmomma
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I suggest you check out the Car Seat Safety group here and car-seat.org.  There are many techs in both groups who can answer your questions.  You will also find reviews of many seats on car-seat.org.  

ETA:  Make sure you have enough clearance in your car if you get the Baby Trend.  The handle needs to be completely down, behind the infant seat while in the car.   Oh, and yes, a front adjuster is MUCH better than a rear one.

Are you done with one?  Is your one a boy?  Want to chat with other Moms who are raising the only boy?  Then check out the group  Raising the Only Boy - CafeMom

Have questions about car seats?  Please ask!  I am also a CPST (Car Seat Tech).

Looking for free things to do with kids?  Check out my blog: http://crazyaboutcarseats.blogspot.com/

ArmyWifeNMomOf2
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:28 PM

bump

Army Wife: It's not a job, it's an HONOR.

armytoddler girllunchbagexpecting baby

Loving wife to Travis and mother to Jacob, Taylor and baby #3 due in Jan!

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:14 PM

I don't know anything, but the Baby Trend sounds like a nice system. I have the Chicco KeyFit but we don't have the stroller b/c I have a snap and go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)