Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Found some GREAT "pre-school" workbooks at the Dollar Tree!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:16 PM
  • 9 Replies

My DD will be 3 in August and starting preschool. While at the dollar tree (for cheapie pg tests ;-) I found some pre-k workbooks and my DD LOVES them. SOme of the activities are above her level so I  just skip them, but most of them are great. Circle words that rhyme, draw a line to things that match (opposites), connect the dots with numbers etc.Letter activites etc.

I saw a nice book like this at barnes and noble  for $14 (many more activities). But I got a couple for a buck each.

I'm sure you could find similar activities to print online.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Lottie925
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Here is a link to some similar printable sheets:

http://www.tlsbooks.com/preschoolshapes.htm

lilblufrog
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:33 PM

I bought 5 last time. They are great!

JenniL05
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:01 PM

I have found those too. I bought the Spiderman letters and numbers both for my 3 year old. They were actually kind of easy for him though so I don't know how long he'll use them! Great deal though!!

sweetj
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:15 PM

I bought every kind they had for my 4 yr old daughter. She will be going to kindergarten.

eblstanford
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:18 PM

Thats awesome! I have some for my 5yr old (she has a developmental delay; about 1.5yrs behind) & my 3yr old. My oldest will be going to kindergarten in August but I still want to keep her working & Im hoping my 3yr old will start head start. I found mine at Walmart for for $5-$10. I have 2 for my 5yr old (one more advanced than the other) and then one for my 3yr old. They love them.

You can find TONS of stuff for Preschoolers to do online; just google it. I have a few sites saved in my favorites. Noggin.com is good too for projects & stuff.

RobynS
by Robyn on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:54 PM

Cool!! DS has a review workbook his pre-school teacher made and sent home for the summer. He loves it! He'll probably finish it fast, and I'll be looking for something like this to keep him busy. =)

aSoldierSWifE44
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:07 AM

If you go right before school starts they always have teacher supplies. I buy the wall posters with counting and ABC and the window clings for words, numbers, animals, ect for our patio door. When it rains we see at the glass sliding door and learn stuff. But they have allllll sorts of different things right as schools starting.

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 6:01 AM

What a great find!

LokisMama
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 8:21 AM

I'll have to go check that out at my local Dollar Tree, thanks for the tiP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)