• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son's first movie theater experience (pic heavy)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:38 AM
  • 4 Replies

Thought I would share the pictures I took last night when we took Benj (our 3.5 y/o) to see Toy Story 3 (his first movie in a theater):

Enjoying his popcorn!

Sitting with Daddy

Cuddles with Mommy

This is what no nap looks like at 4:45pm

We have the same picture of his older brother with my parents in this exact spot!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
FrogSalad
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Great pics!  How did you all enjoy the movie?  I love those theater seats, too!

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:13 AM

It was awesome. I loved it. I laughed; I cried! DH says I liked it more than DS2! I do love this theater. It's all stadium seating, so we didn't have to get him a booster seat or anything for him to see! And the chairs are big and comfy! But it's pricey!

Quoting FrogSalad:

Great pics!  How did you all enjoy the movie?  I love those theater seats, too!

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

SouthernMama08
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Awesome!

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:22 PM

It was. I highly recommend the movie. Even if you have not seen the others, it is easy to understand and get into and super cute! Just as good as the other two if not better.

Quoting SouthernMama08:

Awesome!

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)