Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yo Gabba Gabba Live

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:38 PM
  • 29 Replies

Hi everyone! 

I am just curious if anyone has taken their child(children) to see Yo Gabba Gabba Live? Or if you are planning to go? My son LOVES this show, I am taking him in October to see it! 

Please no comments about not liking to show or not letting your child watch it. I am aware that it is kind of weird...lol BUT it is a show my son loves and has a lot of great lessons with in the show. 

Thanks! :)

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommabear82
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:42 PM

I think that I need to look into this. If they are coming to a nearby town then I would definately take my 3 yr old to it.

jessicaquinn
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:44 PM

i'm still laughing at your last comment- i try not to like it ,'cause it's sooo ridiculous but i find myself singing along- YO GABBA GABBA YO!!  I bet the live show would be great!

jessicaquinn
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I mean the comment from allymon0908

swilli06
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM

My little one loves this show also! The live show is coming close to us in August and I'm thinking about taking him to it! The show is def a little weird, but it's a kids show so what do you expect!?

allymas0908
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:47 PM

lol...which comment??

Quoting jessicaquinn:

I mean the comment from allymon0908

wishonafish
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:49 PM

When they came to MN there was a "mini-show" at the mall of america with brobee and DJ lance. it was cute so maybe the actual live show is.

jessicaquinn
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:54 PM

I meant your last paragraph about not writing anything bad about the show.  I just thought it was funny because my son loves this show and I think it is so crazy.  But like I said, even though I don't really like it, I've got all the songs memorized and I catch myself singing them at work.  Sorry that was confusing.

allymas0908
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Haha gotcha! I know some people think it's really weird, and there are stories about ppl watching it high and stuff because it can be a kind of trippy show! lol 

I sing the songs all the time at work! And I work with kids so they all think I'm nuts! lol

Quoting jessicaquinn:

I meant your last paragraph about not writing anything bad about the show.  I just thought it was funny because my son loves this show and I think it is so crazy.  But like I said, even though I don't really like it, I've got all the songs memorized and I catch myself singing them at work.  Sorry that was confusing.

MommyAmes
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:02 AM

It is weird but it is a great show! I would love to take my daughter to a live show if they ever came near. it was her favorite for a long time. I also sing the songs alot. The songs have good lessons. My daughter had a problem with bitting. & now she will sing "don't, don't, don't bite your friends." HA! :)

lilahsmommie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:08 AM

I would LOVE to take DD (she loves the show, and I kinda like it too...lol) but it is not coming anywhere close to us...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)