Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I may be speaking too soon...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:41 AM
  • 5 Replies

I really think my son is about potty trained though!  We've been working on it for over a year, and being patient, giving him the tools and direction he needed but letting him be "in charge," of the process.  I never found a cloth trainer I liked, so I just gave in and we've been using pull ups, but finances were really tight so I said, "Before we spend our last $20 on Pull Ups, let's try big boy undies."  Well, sure enough, he has been keeping dry really well.  He has maybe 1 accident a day, at the most.  We still need something at night, but even at night he's only waking up wet sometimes.  I am very proud of him and think we really are nearing the end of this potty training road.  He is so happy to have his underwear like Daddy's and tries SO hard to keep it dry.  He is such a BIG boy.

Amanda ~ Mommy to my little miracle Landon Joel
born 6 weeks too soon~6-21-07, former refluxer, multiple food allergies, verbal regression, and the coolest kid on the block.

Then                                           Now

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SouthernMama08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Congrats!  My son (2.5 years) is potty trained as well.  We went from diapers to underwear as well...with only pull ups at night.  Took us about 3 weeks before the poop in the potty happened...but now....he has maybe one assident a week.....he does really well too.

Chrystal_A
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Thats awsome wtg!!

Kim24kids
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:58 AM

way to go

RobynS
by Robyn on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Congratulations!!

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:09 PM

way to go

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)