Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

best buds!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:02 AM
  • 14 Replies

Does your preschoolers already have best friends? Thought I'd share my little boy has two best friends. The one from school is just too cute. I captured this picturw when they weren't looking. They switch shoes and wear their shirts backwards. The other one is my nephew. These two can not live without one another.He calls both of them his brothers. I think its awesome! They tried to get by with this car seat switch while waiting in the parking lot of the circus. We had to switch their seats back. lol!!! They would do anything for one another.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
colorsofgrey
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:21 AM

My son is 2 1/2 and has a besty. He calls him "Dee's Hunter" and is very possessive of him. He has to hug Hunter first, not me! lol. We go for a play date every Tuesday and have since the boys were about 1yo. His mom and I are best friends and so when we were pregnant at the same time we figured our little guys could play together when they got here. But they love each other and if we miss a play date they cry for one another. They talk on the phone even. lol. My DS has brought me the phone before and said "Call Dun-Nah" (his way of saying Hunter). They even trade toys- It is so cute and I hope they will stay friends.

FrogSalad
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:28 AM

Aw, those are great photos.  My son's best buddy right now is his cousin Lizzie.  My sister sits for both of them so they see each other most days of the week. 

mom2cindylouwho
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Yep! 
DD and her BFF, Declan.  His Mom and I met through CM!  He's moving soon (military) and DD starts pre-k next month, so we'll see whom she connects with next.

kitty1936
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:00 AM

My daughter has 2 best friends. My best friend's grandson, who is 2 weeks older than her, and my other best friend's daughter, who is 3 months younger than her. My daughter is the one on the left, in peach.

akgraff
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:01 AM
Tagged Photos | they got along...all day, a rarity!  is that a word? | miss kitka from sitka | Tara Graff
DD and her bff. My daughter is in the pink. Her bff is actually the daughter of my BFF!
FrogSalad
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Did you take those photos?  They are amazing.  I love the name Declan, very Celtic.

Quoting mom2cindylouwho:

Yep! 
DD and her BFF, Declan.  His Mom and I met through CM!  He's moving soon (military) and DD starts pre-k next month, so we'll see whom she connects with next.

n03z07l08
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM

Too cute! My 3 yr old's best friend is actually my 6 yr olds best friends little brother (did you get that lol) I thought it was awsome how they became friends after the older 2 were already friends. They live in the same apartment complex as us and will be riding the headstart bus together this year. He also has a buddie named gavin who used to live by us, his grandma still lives here so when he visits they play together, they like to ride bikes and get in the mud. Heres him and gavin last summer.

My 2 yr old sort of has a best friend, Her name is Anna and shes 3. They use to do nothing but fight, then one day as they were beating eachother up and I was running to break it up-they both just busted out laughing and now are together alot! They tend to still clash heads alot because they both have a very stubborn temperment, but it seems like they enjoy fighting lol.

mom2cindylouwho
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Oh, no.  I wish!  His Mom did ... she uses the kids as photography practice =)

Quoting FrogSalad:

Did you take those photos?  They are amazing.  I love the name Declan, very Celtic.

Quoting mom2cindylouwho:

Yep! 

Kim24kids
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:52 PM

How Cute !!!

My boys are best friends and so are my girls!

I am so glad I had 2 boys and 2 girls .....oldest 2 are boys younger 2 girls so it worked out well!!

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:25 PM

My middle guy does. He is in camp right now, but during the school year he loves his buddy. They spend all their time together!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)