Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers & Preschoolers Toddlers & Preschoolers

What size??

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 6:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
I am having a hard time clothes shopping fir my 5 year old. She is an ackward size. I have to have her try on everything. Diffrent brands diffrent sizes. I love Gymboree but the clothes run really small for her. Anyone else having this problem?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JenniL05
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 6:53 PM

Oh yes! My not quite 4 year old is 60 pounds and 44 inches tall. Trying to find pants that fit him is insane. He needs a 6 in an elastic waist and that is very hard to find! :P He wears boys 6/7 so shirts are fairly easy at least.

Aidanlove
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 6:58 PM
Even though my daughter is pretty tall I have the problem that if I find pants that fit in the waist then they are usually to long. Ahhh

Quoting JenniL05:

Oh yes! My not quite 4 year old is 60 pounds and 44 inches tall. Trying to find pants that fit him is insane. He needs a 6 in an elastic waist and that is very hard to find! :P He wears boys 6/7 so shirts are fairly easy at least.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobynS
by Robyn on Aug. 4, 2010 at 7:08 PM

My 5 1/2 year old DS wears a range of sizes. 5 is slightly too big but some of his 4s are too small. Yet, he can still wear his 3T swim trunks!

AmyG1976
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 7:08 PM

my 5 yr old can wear a 2 in the waist but needs a 4 or a 5 for the length lol so ya we have some issues with finding clothes that fit

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN