• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for today?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:43 AM
  • 29 Replies

Anyone have any big plans for today?

We're packing up and walking down to the farmer's market in a bit with the kids. They love going down there!

((*Steph-stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2swtboys
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:46 AM
About to take dh to work, then me and the boys are gonna do some serious grocery shopping. Maybe go visit family later. Hopefully get in a good, nice, long nap too! Lol and I'm gonna wash everyones bed sheets & blankets. Not big plan, just gonna b busy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2and2onway
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Our town host a "Weve got your Back" program where they give out backpacks to all children. Its a free fun day also, with face painting, games, a clown, free lunch, and a show.

CallxMexMama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Grocery shopping and out to dinner. :)

heatherbarr
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:49 AM

making welcome home signs for daddy

sunshinemama86
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:56 AM

well i think we are going to take dd it the local carnival later tonight. she loves the little rides but she has never gone in the evening when all the lights are going.

robbinsroost
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Going blueberry picking this morning and going to do some geocaching. Going to an Indian resturant for lunch and then my oldest is going to a birthday party.

tramcd
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:17 AM
Going to the grocery store and relaxing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefono
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:20 AM

Going to a big graduation party for my dd who is going to college in September.Taking ALL the siblings , should be interesting to say the least. I just want them to all be there . She's my baby even @ 18! It seems like just yesterday I was going through the Sesame Street Dictionary with her, or waking up to her telling me she has to show me something ,"with a big smile on her face", and her room be covered in baby powder & smoke from it, I Love her so much!!!

mom2swtboys
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:24 AM
Congrats!! You sound like one proud mama!!

Quoting Stefono:

Going to a big graduation party for my dd who is going to college in September.Taking ALL the siblings , should be interesting to say the least. I just want them to all be there . She's my baby even @ 18! It seems like just yesterday I was going through the Sesame Street Dictionary with her, or waking up to her telling me she has to show me something ,"with a big smile on her face", and her room be covered in baby powder & smoke from it, I Love her so much!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdensMommy1107
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:25 AM
Nothing fun here. Ive got a final to study for so ill most likely be cooped up in the library while aden is with gma. If it wasnt so hot id take him to the park but the heat here is terrible. Tomorrow should be a fun day though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)