• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would YOU do with the $500 Target card?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:46 AM
  • 18 Replies

Selfishly, I would buy myself some new clothes.  I've lost a bunch of weight and none of my pants fit - they're all falling off!  I'd also probably get some new things for the house.  Oh how I love Target :)

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mandola21
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:48 AM

I would buy a crib and mattress for my daughter( she is sleeping in a port a crib) and school clothes for my 2 sons as well as some new shoes for them and some tennis shoes for me ( the bottoms of mine are coming off) I would probably also stock up on some essentials like toothpaste and shampoo stuff like that so I could save some money later :o)

littlecolton07
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM

I would use it to get started on shopping for my ds birthday and he is going to need a new car seat and buy some new clothes for myself and maybe some stuff for the house. I love Target too!

danyelle_123
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Christmas shopping and some cute baby clothes for the new one.  he is such a chunk that he is 3 months old wearing 6/9 months clothes, but he's not fat, he's fluffy!

nodramamama311
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:51 AM

I would buy school clothes for our 8 yr old and school supplies she will need this year. We are so broke right now and not sure how we are going to buy those things. I would also get a few things for our 2 yr old, but he doesnt need much. Then probably with the rest, we would stock up on household products like toilet paper, paper towels, dog food, cleaning supplies. Then buy some food if anything was left over.

BrooklynnsMomy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:53 AM

i would get our little one a new car seat...and get christmas gifts for the kids

mom2swtboys
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:54 AM
I would buy my 2 sons and dh some much needed clothes. Buy a few toys to save for christmas. And see what's left, if there is anything left, I'd buy me some clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alotta_fagina
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:54 AM

I would sell it for $400 and use the money to pay off debt

lilblufrog
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:59 AM

I would buy DD some birthday and Christmas gifts. Get myself a few new clothes. Maybe I will get something for DH too. LOL.

othermom
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Do some christmas shopping, get some new shoes for me, my husband, and the baby. Buy some clothes. Maybe a few new movies for the kids.

I have no idea really. There are something that we need and lots of things that we want.

nikkiJ86
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:19 AM

I would probably use it for school shopping. Whatever leftover would go to Christmas shopping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)