Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I won a target gift card I would use it to.........

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:55 PM
  • 29 Replies

Get my daughter a toddler bed set to go on her bed when she gets her own bed and buy her some socks because  I can never find any of hers (i think the dryer eats them). and get me some very needed  clothes that i can fit in, bc I cant fit it any of my pre-baby clothes and all my shirts are maternity shirts.  I really need some clothes that aren't tight on me. I would me that happiest mom in the world :)

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmacmama20
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I would buy some school things for myself and my daughter and buy something fun for us to do.

sweets3075
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:59 PM

i would buy myself some bras because i haven't bought any in a long time because i'm always doing for others!. lol

bamababe1975
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:18 PM

splurge on something for my nephews!

2rays0fsun
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Lol @ all your shirts are maternity. Girl I know what you mean.. all my clothes right now are maternity (too big) or pre-baby (kinda tight!!). I would just love to get some clothes that really fit!! A Target gift card would be perfect for 1-2 outfits, their clothes are really cute these days.

If I had a Target gift card I would stock up on diapers and wipes. we need a new laundry basket (it's getting beat up) and some type of organizers for our closet. It is getting crazy in there and everything is just stacked and piled on shelves. I would also get several small items to donate to my dd's preschool class like crayons, soap and germ-X.

Glamourina
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:46 PM

I'd definitely buy some stuff for my wardrobe. I have been tossing so much $ into our home and our daughter that I've paid little attn to myself... I was actually thinking about that the other day. I need some retail therapy for ME!  <3

2rays0fsun
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:57 PM

wow everyone just needs to get together and have a Just For MOM shopping day. shopping only for ourselves and no one else!

kimikylemama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:59 PM

household stuff, especially need new towels

AHamrick
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:06 PM

I would buy clothes for my family, DH, Myself, DD, & DS. I really need some that fit right. I'm back to my prepregnancy weight, but my body is shaped different now or something. Things I wore before being pregnant fit, but are a little tight in places that they weren't before, which is strange because like I said I'm back down to prepregnancy weight, so IDK.

April ~ Proud Mommy to August Skyla, and Landon Carter, & Loving wife to Curtis!

UpstateAnnette
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:03 PM

I would get clothing for my kids and a mattress and dresser for my daughter, also  the wall stickers in princess for her new room, if it ever gets finished.  I would also like to get some new clothing for myself.  I know my  summer stuff fits after #3 in 4 years, but I am not sure my winter work stuff will still fit. 

Annette(39)Dan(40) Rosalynd(4)Jeremy(2) Isaac(3m)

Hartbrayka
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I would buy my kids some clothes, my husband has been out of work for a while, and my older son is growing out of his clothes, and we have no more hand me downs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)