Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it weird....

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:09 PM
  • 10 Replies
that my 4 year old dd enjoys watching psychic kids? It kind of freaks me out. She also is scared of her room because she says she sees a man in her window.

another weird and true thing: my dd drew a picture of a pregnant pig or mommy 1 week before I found out I was pregnant. She said momma that's you! There's a baby in your belly a whole week before I knew about peanut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy_of_two
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Interesting

eva2006
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:21 PM
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MovalMomsADMIN
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:22 PM

cool

2and2onway
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:23 PM

I believe children have a 6th sense before they lose thier complete innocense before like age 5 or 6. I also believe in ghosts.

LuvEludesMe
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:28 PM

I don't think it's weird at all. I believe most kids have these sort of 6th senses at a young age. I believe it begins to wear off around age 5. My 3 year old once told me about some ghosts we had in a previous house. She described them to me and told me exactly where they were and who they were. I ended up finding out that everything she said was dead on. (No pun intended lol). I even showed a few pics to a psychic once and asked her if she got anything from them, without telling her ANY of the story of why I was asking, and she told me there was a man standing right beside DD's dresser. The night I took that pic, DD had been saying there was a man standing beside that dresser. It kinda creeped me out a bit.

toniojr1
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:46 PM
Whoa
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:55 PM
it's so weird! One day she said she heard a girl breathing in my room and was so scared. I made her face her fear to show me where the girl was breathing she did and nothing was there. So she said I guess she went to find her momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nykkii
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Not weird but kind of scary since you can't see it :) 

Kids have a 6th sense.  They're very open minded. 

JDBacon
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:55 PM

I completely agree with what everyone has said.  Children have a 6th sense about things.  My son knew that I was having a baby before we did.  That is actually when I went to the doctor.  

TristansMom440
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Not weird at all!  Kids can see more than we do.  I have to tell you what happened to us the other day.  My DS looked up from what he was doing and pointed toward my bedroom and smiled and said, "Hi!  I see you, too!"  Okay so I was like WTH?  So DH & I went in our bedroom and were trying to figure out what was going on.  I got a chill when I got over near a pic of my late grandfather (who died before DS was born).  So DH says hesitantly, "Grandad...is that you?" and all of a sudden the baby monitor starts making this crazy white noise sound that I've never heard before.  After the noise stopped, the chills went away.  Anyways, I had taken this photo the same day about an hour before all this occurred.  And when I uploaded it on the computer, I noticed this white orb (just under the blue seat of the table on far right).  I believe my grandfather was here that day playing w/my son. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)