• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daddy's gonna cook...

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:09 PM
  • 8 Replies

Earlier today, I took the girls to the farmers market.  I was only after green tomatoes.  The lady I bought the tomatoes from had a ton of corn in the bed of her truck.  Madison (age 3) saw it and said "buy my corn please."  I bought some corn and she said "Daddy can cook my corn and my hot dogs outside on the grill!"  She said this because the last few times I've bought corn, we've cooked out.  And, at her request, we had hot dogs to go with it.  It's just so cute, she said that as soon as I bought "her corn."  DH thought it was funny too, when she came home, told him she bought corn to cook outside! 

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bamababe1975
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:24 AM

LOL, that is cute! :)

KimberlyDoll
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Aww, thats cute!

Danielle_Nicole
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:28 AM

AWWW

bhwrn1
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Cute!

Hartbrayka
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:37 AM

thats so cute, plus got HIM to cook, lol.  I know, you really forced your daughter to say that JUST so daddy would melt and say, sure honey, I'll cook it for you, lmao

Maries_Mom23
by on Aug. 12, 2010 at 7:14 AM

You know it!  LOL...shoot, he won't let me touch the grill.  I offered to help one time and got the "I can do it" reply. 

I tried tellng her we can cook it inside, but, he's got her spoiled to cooking it outside.  The life of having "Daddy's girls."  Two girls who have them wrapped so tight around their litlle fingers.

Quoting Hartbrayka:

thats so cute, plus got HIM to cook, lol.  I know, you really forced your daughter to say that JUST so daddy would melt and say, sure honey, I'll cook it for you, lmao

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
sophiesmom07
by on Aug. 12, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Awww, cute!

me-n-mygirls
by Member on Aug. 12, 2010 at 11:12 AM
how freakin adorable !!
daddys girls :) I have 2 plus a lil man that is too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)