Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who do your kids admire?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:12 PM
  • 18 Replies

My 3 year old daughter loves Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, Cat Deeley(Host of So You Think You Can Dance), and Lauren Froderman (contestant on So You Think You Can Dance).

LuLu meeting Taylor, she was soooo excited! She knows the words to all of her songs!

So, who do your kids admire?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
s.t.e.p.h
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:21 AM

Okay..that picture is adorable!

Right now...they don't have any celebrities that they admire. Right now,me and DH are their heroes :)

bamababe1975
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:25 AM

What a great picture! :)

bhwrn1
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Cool that she got to meet her!

Danielle_Nicole
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:47 AM

That pic is so cute!!!!My little kids only admire cartoons.haha.I don't let them listen to grown music.To each their own.

MaddieLainesMom
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Yeah, I work for Taylor so she hears her music all of the time, but other than that I listen to songs first and then if the song is appropriate she can listen to it. Like Carrie Underwood's All American Girl  and Jesus Take the Wheel and Kellie Pickler's Red High Heels are some of her favorites
!

Quoting Danielle_Nicole:

That pic is so cute!!!!My little kids only admire cartoons.haha.I don't let them listen to grown music.To each their own.

Ezranight
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:14 PM
Too cute. DS tells me he wants to be A DADDY. Not like Daddy, he wants to be a SAHD, lol. Like mommy, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaddieLainesMom
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:25 PM

That's adorable. My daughter says she is going to have a baby that's like me. That way she can call her baby mommy.

Quoting Ezranight:

Too cute. DS tells me he wants to be A DADDY. Not like Daddy, he wants to be a SAHD, lol. Like mommy, lol.

mommabear82
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:28 PM

That is a great pic. My daughter loves Taylor Swift. My youngest boy loves The Wiggles and my older son hasn't really picked up on any celebrities. I have to say that I really like Taylor Swift. I saw her on GAC once and she was talking to Lorraine Cook. She said that she has no desire to be like Brittney Spears because she knows that there are little ones that look up to her and she wants to be a good role model for them. I smiled wide as she said that and I put her up on a higher pedestal for that.

me-n-mygirls
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 3:39 PM

awww how adorable and how cool you work for her?  SWEET!!  what do you do if you don't mind me asking?

My girls LOVE Taylor, Carrie, Faith, Tim, Hannah--but not so much on the Miley weird but I like it that way. They listen to all kinds of music and all styles from Taylor to Mudvayne to Skillet to Lady A to Casting Crowns to Aaliyah to Miranda Lambert to Disturbed to Alicia Keys to classical.

but mom and dad are still the coolest.....we plan on riding that train as long as we can :)

LOVE_mygirls58
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 4:38 PM

what an awesome picture!!

My 5 year old girl LOVE Micheal Jordan!

and my 2 yr old Micky mouse hha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)