Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, what was the highlight of your week?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:45 PM
  • 13 Replies

What was the highlight of your week?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smurfy88
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:46 PM

seeing my grandparents

vicky33006
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Today...I got my new tattoo with some amazing friends!

mommyto3bees
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:39 AM

taking my son for his first ever school supply and clothes shopping :) he starts aug 17th for Pre-k

mom2cindylouwho
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Went clothes shopping FOR myself BY myself for the first time since DD was born.  Learned I've cut my pants size by more than 1/2 since Mother's Day =)

Sounds a bit superficial ... but it's been a slow week.

2and2onway
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Being able to get my house in order.....we had a cool spell, so we hung around the house a bit more.

Eviesmommy
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:05 AM

Spending Friday night playing games and having dinner with friends. We were all in silly moods, so we laughed our heads off most of the night.

thebailiffs
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:30 AM

A person who was installing a wall bed in one of my rooms, drilling into the Copper piping in the wall and wall leaked everywhere. So now we are in the process of drying out. With 7 humitifiers running 24 hours a day.

The good side is we are getting new flooring in that room and tile installed in our bathrooms. I would going to have to wait until next summer to do the home project.

The other good news is I do NOT have to go in for Jury duty Monday, I call at 5 pm to see if I have to go in Tuesday. It is day by day. One more day of vacation.

ShadowRaven
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Our washer AND dryer both decided to go psycho this week, I thought we were screwed because we can't afford to go to a laundromat. SO's dad came over yesterday and helped get the washer straightened out, and we found out that the dryer didn't die, it just got overheated for some reason.

Yeah, I'm pretty easy to please lol.

Jaye677
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:00 AM
Having the weekend to ourselves while our DDs were at my moms, then spending the weekend getting our 3 yr old a twin bed and setting it up to surprise her when she comes home. She'll be here in less than an hr. I can't wait!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sofiesmom112
by on Aug. 19, 2010 at 6:44 AM

Celebrating my 53rd birthday at the pediatrician's office, and being told DD who is 3 has pnuemonia...Birrthday dinner was takeout from my favorite restaurant which we ate picnic style on the playroom floor!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)