Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which parent do you resemble most

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:46 AM
  • 18 Replies

and who do your kid/s resemble?

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
              Group Mod

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crysjuls
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:54 AM
I resemble my dad, unfortunately! I don't have a relationship with him.

My 5yr old has a little bit of both of us. But a little more of his dad. He's very tall for being 5! Dh is tall, 6'2.

My 3month old, resembles me in every way! Lol he light skinned like me. The only thing he has that resembles his dad is his eye brows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMommy4
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:07 PM

I look like my mom and my son looks like me, but makes alot of my DH's facial expressions and had my DH's body type, hands, feet and all.

laura7485
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:08 PM

I look like my dad and my kids look like me

luvplay
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:09 PM
I look like my mom, my oldest is identical to me at her age and youngest looks like dh, but as she's getting older looks more like me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmama07
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:12 PM

I resemble neither :) I'm the spitting image of my maternal grandfather (in female form of course *lol*)  My husband and I looked similar (hair color/length and skin tone) when we were children and our girls look like we did.  As she is aging though, our oldest is looking more like me than her daddy (though she has his chin and lips).  Our 3 year old looks just a little bit more like her daddy than me (especially bone structure wise).

akanyuh
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:18 PM

I think I look like the mailman....lol.  I dont think I look like either of my parents.  My 3 girls though, are spitting images of me.  In fact, I can walk into their school and everyone knows who's mom I am.  It even happens around town at the grocery stores.

2and2onway
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:28 PM

My 11 DS resembles his birtha**hole, my 9 DD is my twin lol and the twins are a good mix of my DH and I.

mom2cindylouwho
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:31 PM

When seen with my Mom, people say I look just like her ... until they see my dad.  I favor him more.  They couldn't deny me as their child if they tried ;).

DD looks more like me, but still favors DH ... she has his ears & mouth. 

savannabooker
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:34 PM
Everyone says I look like my dad but I don't know I've only met him once. At birth both my dds look just like daddy but my oldest looks just like me when I was 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jeepingirrl
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:36 PM

I resemble my dad.....I think my son and daughter resemble me but everyone else says my son really resembles his dad...I just dont see it, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)