Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG LOL...........

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:01 PM
  • 5 Replies

When I got the twins dressed over 2 hrs ago I forgot that Sara asked me for undies. She has never really worn them for more than a few minutes before begging for a diaper. Well I sat her on the potty, she tinkled a bit, put her undies on and outside we went. This was over 2 hrs ago. I forgot she had them on. Well she just came over to me and said she had to pee. OMG I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has never shown an interest, but I knew she was ready I was just waiting for her to give the go ahead. I think she will be potty trained before she is 3 then I will be a diaper free household. Wooooohoooooo!

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Emberbaby
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:02 PM

That is awesome!!!!!!

MamaHome
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:03 PM

I'm so jealous lol. Congrats little one!

akanyuh
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Good for you!  You may try having her put diapers in a special place for the diaper fairy....moms do the same thing for pacifiers.

2and2onway
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:24 PM

We are going to finish up the ones we have for night time. She told her twin brother that she potty train just like him, its really cute he hugged her and gave her the best praise. She just went again and he watched her and then yelled and jumped up and down when she went. its soooo cute. He is her biggest cheerleader.

Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Yay Sara!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)