Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:15 PM
  • 15 Replies

Are you planning on dressing up for Halloween?

What are you planning on wearing?

I haven't dressed up in probably 4 years (yes I am a lame) but I am hoping to have a Halloween party at my house so of course I'm going to have to dress up but I have no idea what I want to be!

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CuteandCurvy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Yep, I'm gonna do a whole pin up girl thing.

Kim24kids
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:18 PM

not sure as of yet....I want to though =) 

Hope you have fun at the party.

sqwasha
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:23 PM
Last year I didn't dress up because I just had a baby but I usually let my kids pick what they think I should be. My favorite was raggady ann.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I'm not sure yet. I am due exactly a week before Halloween, so it depends on when my little man decides to show up.

RockinMama0608
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:53 PM

I will dress up, but I am not sure what I want to be this year.

mamanerdles
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Im dressing up as Ziggy Stardust... I love Halloween we have a party at our house every year... can't wait.

n03z07l08
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:11 PM

I'm thinking about it, my sons having a halloween party o I thought it'd be fun for me to dress up. Im thinking probably a witch but idk yet.

starbeck96
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:13 PM

I usually don't dress up. I did about 5 years ago before my dd3 was born.  My best friend and I would take our boys out (they are all around the same age) and trick or treat.  My daughter got terrified last year at Halloween when we went trick or treating so I think this year all we are going to do is the Trunk or treats that some of our churches have here. 

She wanted to go so bad and my husband was busy (can't remember what he was doing).  Anyway, so my mom and I took her.  We stopped at the first house, someone jumped out at another kid so of course the rest was history.  We went to one of the nicer neighborhoods where everyone goes trick or treating and I got her out and she wanted me to hold her.  So of course we didn't make it to another house.  We went to the local churches and to the stores and went home. 

I won't do it again for awhile.  She still gets scared really easy so no way no way no way!  lol

Lulu2216
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:18 PM

I haven't dressed up in forever. I want to this year but I am due with my second on Nov. 1st so I probably wont be dressing up.

crazynut
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:21 PM
Don't know...... Was thinking if Dora and dh be bob the builder... The my 2 year old boots.... Then my girls will be tiko and eisa, and my oldest son Bennie...but don't know yet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)