• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever have breakfast foods for snacks?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:56 AM
  • 22 Replies

Do you give your kids breakfast foods for snacks? Like cereal or pop tarts etc etc!

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
              Group Mod

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sojourner.
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM

All the time!

If I gave them a new snack everytime they asked for one, I'd be broke. I keep a Costco box of Cheerios on hand at all times. :)

wiser_then_ever
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM

now and then..more so lately now that im prego and she wants what mommy has, for some reason breakfast sausage maple links in maple syrup YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

mommyofagirl06
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:12 PM

yep cereal we dont buy pop tarts much

alliesmom112
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:13 PM

yes. We do cereal and sometimes waffles. Waffles are great because we can take them in the car without so much mess. =)

LaMeraCabrona
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:22 PM

all the time

ddhb2007
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:24 PM

My daughter refuses to eat cereal, and we don't buy poptarts.  Therefore, no we don't give her breakfast food for snack.  Truthfully, she rarely wants a snack.

ZoeCY
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:38 PM

We do cereal sometimes.  We don't buy pop-tarts often but when we do they are never actually used as a breakfast food.

sophiesmom07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I give her dry cereal for a snack and have given her breakfast foods for lunch or dinner! In a pinch, they work! 

Mommyofagirl07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Yes, i give my 2 yr old cereal for snacks in those bowls that you can grab out of...Pop tarts are given rarely...

I am a mommy to a little girl who loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Spongebob..She is FFing,drinks milk,holds hands,given time-out or spank when needed correcting,prays and goes to church...I <3 my monkey!

sopheeahsmommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:24 PM
All the time. DD loves pop tarts and cereal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)