Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Greeting cards piog

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

Do you like to send them, to receive them? Do you keep the ones sent to you get rid of them?  Are you going to teach your LOs to send out cards?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NearSeattleMom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:22 AM

I hate to buy them . . . I think they are too expensive, but I do send cards from time to time.  It's always nice to get something in the mail that is not a bill!

lwendl
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:03 AM

i send picture xmas cards, but otherwise i think they are a waste of money. when i get cards, i take the front part and try to use it in a scrapbook , or let the kids use it for whatever.

Scuba
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:38 AM

I send them out pretty frequently, and I've taught my kids to send thank you cards. If I receive one, I usually don't keep them, the only ones I do are the ones DH gives me.

sophiesmom07
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:37 PM

I like to get them and send them, but sometimes I don't know what to do with them afterwards!  They start piling up and I feel too guilty to throw them out! I am going to start trying to use some of them in some creative way.   I like sending out picture cards, at least that can go in someones album.  I will teach my dd to send them out and write thank nyou notes as well. 

jollilolli
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 6:53 PM

I love to send cards to people even if it just a Thinking of You card.  The only cards I save now-a-days is the ones my DS gives to me.  This year I will start having my DS send thank you cards when he has received gifts for Christmas and birthdays.

kellysp6637
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 6:54 PM

LOVE greeting cards...I send them, receive them, make them and teach my kids too!  (though my 16 year old son....will only sign them...he's not too keen on crafts LOL)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)