This post is the place for us to give advice to Moms who are potty training or getting ready to potty train.
Here are some of the top tips from moms in the group:
1. Don't push it if they aren't ready.
2. Commit 100 percent .
3. Be consistent.
4. Don't use pull ups during the day.
5. Find a reward system and stick to it (praise, stickers, M & Ms, etc).
6. Be patient.
For more help:
- Check out the many potty training posts already on this group.
- Start a post asking members of the group for advice.
- Read the tips posted below.
Please share your best potty training tips!