Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nighttime Dryness

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:16 AM
  • 9 Replies

My DD  (will be 3 March 21) is daytime potty accident free going on 2 1/2 months!! YAY! Been tryin for nighttime for about 2 weeks now...been 3 days with dry diaper in AM. Tonight decided to put panties with plastic pants and hoping for the best. Any suggestions?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NearSeattleMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:22 AM

When they're ready, they're ready.  Not much you can do to encourage it or prevent night-time wetting, in my experience.

Good luck!  Seems like she's on the right track!  Just be patient.

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:53 AM

Just go with it. That's great. Good luck! Let us know how it went this morning!

RobynS
by Robyn on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:54 AM

Cut out liquids an hour or two before bedtime if you can. Use a pad of some sort underneath (we have the kind they use in hospitals and nursing homes) for an easy middle of the night change if needed (so you won't have to change the sheets).

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:54 AM

BUMP!

huntin_mama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Well...I was up until 12:30 this morning so I woke her up to go potty before I went to bed..prob a good thing b/c she peed ALOT and prob would've had an accident if I didn't. Then this morning she woke up dry!!! YAY! Gonna keep taking it 1 day at a time but that's 4 days now :)

.Angelica.
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM

No liquids for about 2 hours before bed and make sure she goes before she goes to sleep! Congrats!!

Kristenn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:10 PM
I just quit putting him in diapers and hope there wasn't an accident.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:36 PM

Great news. Let us know how tonight goes!

huntin_mama
by on Feb. 13, 2011 at 5:09 PM

She made it 5 nights straight no accidents. The last 2 nights have been accidents but I think she does it and immediately wakes up b/c she's woken me up at 4am the last 2 mornings soaking wet and crying so it's uncomfortable so I think I'll keep doing what I'm doing and hope she starts to wake up to the feeling a little earlier soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)