Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Impossible Trivia #20

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:08 AM
  • 807 Replies

Kim usually does this, but she's pretty busy these days and can't get in here much. So, I thought I would start the trivia post again! It's so much fun! I will list a trivia question and you guess the answers. I will change the number in the title of the thread as they are answered. Here are the rules:

1) No googling or internet searches. Just guess
2) If you guess the answer right, you have to sit the next round out to give others a chance.
3) Most of all, Have fun!!!!

#1: These have more germs than a public toilet, what are they?elevator buttons
#2: A person will do this 20,000 times on average in their lifetime, what is it? swearing at other drivers
#3: New research shows that this reduces stress in women but not men. What is it? coffee
#4: Over the last decade, this has become more accepted in the work place. What is it?Hugging
#5: On average, what will happen to you twice a year? you will get lost
#6: Women, on average, do this 5 times a day. What is it? Complain
#7: Doing this at least once a week will make you a happier person. What is it? pay someone a compliment
#8: In a survey, 42% of teens claim to have this particular talent. What is it? texting while blindfolded
#9: Super Bowl Sunday is the #1 home pizza delivery day of the year. What is #2? Halloween
#10: When it comes to your toddler, the average is 3. What is it? minutes a tantrum lasts
#11: Research shows that to keep the peace, almost 1/2 of parents will allow this. What is it? eat junk for breakfast
#12: The oldest woman doing this professionally is 42. What does she do? Cheerleader
#13:A survey in Glamour magazine found that women fantasize about their men dressing like this. How?Firefighter
#14: Super Bowl weekend is the slowest time of the year for this. What? weddings
#15: A recent survey says 5% of men do this for their family. what is it? grocery shopping
#16: Since 1909 all but one president has thrown out a ball at a major league baseball game. Who is it?Jimmy Carter
#17: In your home, the average age of these is 2 years old, what is it?Salad Dressing
#18: During an average person's working life, they consume enough of this to fill 60 bath rubs. What is it?Coffee
#19: Over 30% of people admit to lieing in order to get out of this. What is it?a wedding
#20: Who receivees, on average, 6761 pieces of mail a second, as processed by the United States Postal Service?
Justin Bieber

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maryo623
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:10 AM

door handles?

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Nope

MommyForLife22
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:16 AM

ur hands

heatherbarr
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:17 AM

remotes

foistela
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:20 AM

Shopping carts 

RobynS
by Robyn on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:20 AM

kitchen sponge!!!!

RobynS

my kids!

RobynS

puppies

yourpassion
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Quoting foistela:

Shopping cartsĀ 

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM

LOL Robyn!

Not yet...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)