Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Telling Time

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:15 AM
  • 12 Replies

Can your toddler tell time yet? How old are they? When did they start to learn?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heatherbarr
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:16 AM

my DD is 3 and we are teaching her how to now

katiebug840204
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:18 AM
U talking digital or analog? Digital my kids would tell me what the clock said about 4 yrs old. My 2nd grader is learning about anolog clocks now in school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyForLife22
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:20 AM

mine is 2 and we are putting underwear on him and let him just sit on potty.... however hes been rejecting it so i dont push it too much.. but everytime he goes in diaper i remind him like mommy and daddy he's becoming a big boy and needs to go in toilet/potty

crystal626rose
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM

We have been working on letters and numbers lately ,but the letters are coming easier to the ( 3&2 ) . I will be trying time soon hoping it helps with number recognition .

katiebug840204
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:27 AM
Lol what does this have to do with telling time?

Quoting MommyForLife22:

mine is 2 and we are putting underwear on him and let him just sit on potty.... however hes been rejecting it so i dont push it too much.. but everytime he goes in diaper i remind him like mommy and daddy he's becoming a big boy and needs to go in toilet/potty

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2and2onway
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:28 AM

No, they are obsessed with time but cannot tell time.

2and2onway
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:29 AM

Quoting MommyForLife22:

I think this was for a different post? I have done that before.

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:08 AM

My oldest started to be able to do the digital around 4 and by 5 he was learning the analog and had it down by 6. My middle is 4 and I'm lucky if he tells me the numbers! BRAT! LOL! I know he knows them, but he's very resistent to use that knowledge at home (he's great at school). Totally frustrating.

RobynS
by Robyn on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:30 AM
DS is 6 and likes to pretend he's telling time, but no, he doesn't actually know how yet.
Bmama1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Not even close. He's almost 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)