Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

While Watching TV...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:38 PM
  • 9 Replies

DD Thinks that all the kids on sprout are actually talking to her. Last night, the kids had made V Day cards and DD said "She made me that card" She actually has referred to them as friends!! She doesn't watch tv THAT much. Do any of your children do this?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
RobynS
by Robyn on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:39 PM

actually, there are times when characters ARE talking as if they're talking to the kid watching (you know, you are supposed to answer--they pause so they can). And my DS won't do it!!!

DDTSMommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM
Neither will mine, very rarely.

Quoting RobynS:

actually, there are times when characters ARE talking as if they're talking to the kid watching (you know, you are supposed to answer--they pause so they can). And my DS won't do it!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
foistela
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:10 PM

I agree. My son answers them. ;o) 

Quoting RobynS:

Owner of 

Admin of Fall 2008 babies

.Angelica.
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Lol. No. My son will respond when say mickey mouse or someone asks a question but that's it.

PhotoMama88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:47 PM

yup. My boys always answer & correct too lol Its funny! I love those kind of shows =]

Quoting RobynS:

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Yes! I love this. So cute! I love when they answer the TV!

nf1
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM

so cute!!!!!

AngelWingsX2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:17 PM

My daughter is absolutely obsessed with Dora...I am not kidding when I say that EVERYTHING she has is Dora (from her bedroom furniture to her toothbrush!) She has watched some of the episodes so much that she will say what Dora is getting ready to say! She talks to Dora, Boots, and Swiper ALL the time---even when she's not watching the show!

crystal626rose
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:57 AM

My kids answer the questions ,but they haven't refered to them as friends or anything like that . Although it could happen so I'll stick with , it hasn't happened YET lol !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)