Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Goody bags??

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:23 PM
  • 18 Replies

What kind of things do you put in a goody bag for a boy's 5th birthday party? So far I got bubbles and little slinkies. He's having a Cars theme...I didn't really see anything with Cars that I liked.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Honeybun09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Books!!

JOIN ME IN THE BABIES GROUP!

snowmommy0406
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Hot wheels cars, bouncy balls, little puzzles, anything that makes annoying noises and drives parents nuts (those are always my son's favorite things inside of goody bags)

MrsPilat
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:37 PM
I really dislike goodie bags lol....usually they get tossed as soon as we get home lol...so I think they are a huge waist of money when buying the little plastic toys

However I do like giving something to each child (I wish I could afford more but these were very cheap to make)

For my dds beach birthday theme we got big beach pals and shovels for the kids....inside was a beach ball, fishes juice boxes, stickers and tattoos.

For her next it was a movie theme...it was a a popcorn tin w microwave popcorn movie star sunglasses movie candy tattoos and stickers.

I don't think you can go wrong w a coloring book and crayons.

Wish I could help more w the cars theme..here's a bump.

bhwrn1
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 5:58 AM

I put in some "better" candy (fruit snacks, granola bars), I got some of those tatoos, I do bubbles, sometimes those super bouncy balls. I got these little Cars pads at the dollar bins at TArget not to long ago. Try that. Pencils

crystal626rose
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Crayons , pencils , erasers , note pads , mini puzzles ....

karenl
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Thanks for all the ideas!

aneela
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:34 AM

I like these ideas too..

Quoting bhwrn1:

I put in some "better" candy (fruit snacks, granola bars), I got some of those tatoos, I do bubbles, sometimes those super bouncy balls. I got these little Cars pads at the dollar bins at TArget not to long ago. Try that. Pencils

Kristenn
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:19 PM
Bubbles, little cars, good candy, fruit snacks, crayons!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof4kids9621
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:26 PM
I don't do gift bags but I do a little gift for sack child,I'll ask my dd what so and so limes and I'll get a toy a ording to what she says... One year I got hose huge
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gcstar42
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Stickers are always good. For some reason kids love to get cool pencils also. Also gotta have some kind of candy or gum! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)