This post is the place for us to give advice to Moms who have picky eaters.
Here are some of the top tips from moms in the group:
1. Don't make a big deal out of eating.
2. Have your children help in the prep work for cooking.
3. Make sandwiches into fun shapes using cookie cutters.
4. Change undesirable textures by using blenders and knives to make things more kid friendly.
5. Let your kids help pick recipes and do the shopping.
6. Offer dips with food (vanilla yogurt , applesauce, ketchup, ranch dressing, etc).
7. Be patient.
For more tips: