Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Little things... A no bump post!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:07 PM
  • 29 Replies

Whenever Connor does something cute, I feel like I should write it down so I don't forget it.  I thought a no bump post about little things like this would be fun.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamanthaAgain
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:08 PM

Whenever Connor hears a song he likes, he runs up to me and yells, "Love that song!" with his arms waving around for emphasis.

SamanthaAgain
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:08 PM

When I'm sad or upset, he will hold my face with both hands and tell me "be ok, mommy.  Be ok."

torttia
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:10 PM

My son just started calling everything his "me". I think it is adorable because my sister used to do the same thing.

Bean1980
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:11 PM
Every time I sneeze, Logan always asks me if I'm ok. And he's so sweet when he says it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mari6443
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:12 PM

That's alright. Nothing wrong with that! I do that too, even small things my kids do. :-)

Bean1980
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Deagan always pats me on the back and says "My Momma".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ccnstanczak
by Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:14 PM

My 15 month old Emily, smiles and laughs when everyone else is laughing, even though she dosnt understand what is so funny. And when she gets excited she claps and runs in circles. I LOVE HER♥

SamanthaAgain
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Connor likes to use my cell phone and pretend to call our friend, Jake.  He puts it up to his ear and says, "Hello, Jakey-poo!"

lmthen
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:34 PM
My 3 year old Michael tells me I am his best friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RayneofTerror
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:58 PM

my three year old makes sure everyone is included... like today i said i have a head ache and she said she had one too and "my paige" (that's wot she calls her sister) and daddy have head aches too i love how she includes everyone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)