Discipline 101 - Share your best tips here!
This post is the place for us share advice and experiences on how to discipline our toddlers.
Here are some of the top tips from moms in the group:
1. Be firm and consistent.
2. Follow through on any threats you make.
3. Get down on the child’s level and talk in a soft voice without yelling.
4. Use positive reinforcement and direction.
5. 123 Magic is a popular techinque. Your child has until the count of three to stop the bad behavior. If you make it to three they receive punishment.
For more tips on disciplining your toddler:
- Read the tips posted below.
- Start a post asking members on the group for advice.
- Check out the many posts on disciplining toddlers already on this group.
- Be patient :)
Please share your best tips here!