Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your To Do list or Plans for Wednesday March 2nd?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM
  • 13 Replies

Midweek...how are you doing today?

What's happening for you?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom641
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:30 AM

need to so some more dishes, need to fold clothes and sweep and mop floors, figure out something for super, dust! Will any of this get done is a good question!!!

Mamato3Nunns
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Dishes clean the living room, bathroom, kitchen dinning room, make supper, you know the usual day to day life stuff. All the crap jobs nobody wants to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelymama8607
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Go to the store and get a new broom, play with my son, think about dinner, dishes.... the usual.

foistela
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Work, walk on my lunch break, work, go home, make dinner, vacuum the living room and under the couch cushions, play with my two boys, get their clothes ready for tomorrow, put the boys to bed, clean-up any cobwebs, scrub the entry way floor, watch my soap opera, get my clothes ready for tomorrow and then go to bed.  

Owner of 

Admin of Fall 2008 babies

phillipsmommie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Today I need to go to the bank, then finish laundry, then find something to eat before going to work at noon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshMomToShawn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:42 AM

I need to clean the house, when Shawn takes a nap I'll wrap his gifts to give him tonight, other than that we are relaxing and watching his shows. It's his bday and he's sick.  

_Cadens_Mommy_
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:45 AM

since dh is off today we are going to take the boy to sea world. :) mid week there should be very few tourists and hopefully it won't be too packed.  DS and I just went on Monday but we've got a pass that covers admission and parking so why not take advantage of it? woo!

luvbeingamuma
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Took the little guy to the dentist this morning, all clean and good, not I dont know what to do! lol

abbysmommy429
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:23 PM

I have a full blown migraine, so not much. I already took DD and we did the grocery shopping and started laundry... now I'm taking a CM break!

nucking_futs
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Making cinnamon rolls. Then I'm taking my oldest to preschool, Going to the store for some groceries, go home and clean for a few minutes, pick him up from school. Come home and get the baby down for his nap then cleaning time for me again. Then a friend will be coming over to visit and when she leaves I'm cooking dinner. Not sure what I want to make just yet though.Then hubby gets off work at 7 and from 7-9 its basically time to relax or chase my kids. Relaxing doesn't really happen in my house lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)