Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Proud of my little man!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:35 PM
  • 8 Replies

I had my son almost competely potty trained back in october.. he was 21 months. he got sick halloween weekend and had the runs really bad.. put him back in diapers just until he got over... wellll that backfired.. been in diapers since then!!

I tried again in January - when he turned 2.. wanted nothing to do with it. so I just decided to wait until he told me he had to go ! every once in a while since January he would go in the potty once in a while..which i was okay with!.

I put up a potty chart yesterday and got a bunch of stickers, treats an such... and so far we are working on day 2 of no accidents ;-) whoohoo.. i am proud of him now :-)

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shortmama83
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Yayyy!  Congrats!  And way to go for you too mama!  Be sure to treat yourself once in a while too, 'cause potty training can be hard on the parents too. :)

crystal626rose
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Yay !! ♥ Congrats ♥

3HappylKidds
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:47 PM

yeah, its very stressful! i had my daughter potty trained the month she turned 2, took forever to get her potty trained at bedtime!! my oldest i had him potty trained at 18 months.. moved and he decided he didnt want to go in the potty anymore.. so that started over and finally at 2 1/2 when he was potty trained!

Emberbaby
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM
Yay!!!!'n
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Freya.0609
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:52 PM
Woohoo! that is awesome,great idea too! Bentley is 17 months and im starting to think about potty training.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:28 PM

YAY!

momoftwins_2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:05 PM

cool! good job mama, and baby!

PhotoMama88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Quoting crystal626rose:

Yay !! ♥ Congrats ♥

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)