Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dare YOU...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:18 PM
  • 60 Replies

To share one of your most embarassing moments...

embarrassed

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmyoung90
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:25 PM

first day of freshman yr i wore a pink skirt with BRIGHT BLUE underwear... well i was late bc it was a HUGE school and i had to go get my schedule fixed. All the seniors were lining up outside the gym for senior orientation, boys on one side and girls on the other. well i was running up the stairs to get to class and slipped and fell all the way down stairs and the boys were RIGHT ACCROSS THE HALL from me.. it sucked! bright bue panties everywhere.

Bmama1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Lol! I dont mean to laugh but the bright blue underwear made me giggle.

Quoting kmyoung90:

first day of freshman yr i wore a pink skirt with BRIGHT BLUE underwear... well i was late bc it was a HUGE school and i had to go get my schedule fixed. All the seniors were lining up outside the gym for senior orientation, boys on one side and girls on the other. well i was running up the stairs to get to class and slipped and fell all the way down stairs and the boys were RIGHT ACCROSS THE HALL from me.. it sucked! bright bue panties everywhere.

Kristenn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:36 PM
My maid of honor dropped my slip to my wedding dress in the toilet and I pooped and didn't mean to at all and it got on my slip and made a mess :( it was embarassing! People had to clean me!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyleigh80
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:42 PM

Quoting Kristenn:

My maid of honor dropped my slip to my wedding dress in the toilet and I pooped and didn't mean to at all and it got on my slip and made a mess :( it was embarassing! People had to clean me!!!!

Oh jeez! you win this one for sure.  Besides if you can't rely on your bridesmaids to clean poop off you than what can you do.......

I hope it wasn't too bad.....was it?

A.Perry
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Once in the 8th grade, I was running across the parking lot to get into the school. My mom all of a suddenly yelled out, Hey Anne, I can see your crotch! Well, I ran back to the car and she told me that my skirt had split all the way up to my butt! Everyone heard her yell and I was totally embarrassed. She fixed my skirt with a few safety pins that were in the car, but, dang!

egyptian_mommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:36 PM
My boys are less than 15 months apart and when I was pregnant with ds2 ny oldest ds loved to lift up my shirt and rub my belly. He was only 14 months and every time we asked him where his brother was he'd lift up my shirt up my shirt and touch my belly. Cute right? It was adorable until at 9 months pregnant I put on a dress and took him to Costco. Standing in line the lady behind us asked what I was having then looked at drs and said "Where's your brother?" Yeah. Before I could react my dress goes flying up. That woman got more than she bargained for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobynS
by Robyn on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Honestly, I've blocked most of them out of my memory! LOL

The only one I can think of (and I'm sure I've shared it here before): I was with a group of friends and we were all pitching in to make dinner. I was trying to be useful, but most of the tasks had been taken. I said, "I guess the only thing left for me to do is just sit here and cut the cheese!"

I'm sure I turned bright red. And now I ALWAYS remember to say "SLICE the cheese."

Lucky209
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM
I was in high school and had the hugest crush on this guy that was on the rugby team (yeah we played rugby lol) the guys had to pass by the bleachers to get back into the locker room so I thought I would try to get in his eyeline...so instead of walking DOWN the bleachers like a normal person would, I decided to jump off the top...well my pants pocket got caught on a nail sticking out the bleachers and instead of my pants just ripping...I hung from the bleachers by my pants pocket for like a full 30 seconds right in front of him before I fell at his feet! The worst thing was my best friend was right there and never even tried to help me get down! SO embarrassing lol
Bmama1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:21 PM
Lol!
Bmama1
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:24 PM
When I was in labor with my son, I was pushing and farted. Lol And I had an epi so everything was numb and I didnlt know what the sound was so I asked. The nurse had to tell me I farted. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)