Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

forgotten lovey

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:01 AM
  • 10 Replies

hello.....this may sound silly to some but here i go....my son (2 1/2) goes to daycare and today i forgot his binky (uses it on the ride to/from school, but not during) and his lovey. i feel horrible that he'll be looking for his lovey at nap time. should i bring him his lovey for nap time or do you think he'll be okay for one day?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM

If it were me, I would bring it. I would feel too guilty if my kids didn't have what they needed at daycare.

barnwell84
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 AM

I have went back and gotten my daughter's.  Just because I forgot it once and didn't have time to go back and get it and she had the worst nap ever.  I felt really bad for her daycare provider that day.  I made sure not to forget it after that.

RedheadMama18
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:24 AM

I would probably go back for it!

madcrazymom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:26 AM
I would not. At two and a half they should be able to self sooth with no problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FebPenguins
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Could you at least call your child care provider and warn her that your dd doesn't have her lovey. My DD is 4 and she still HAS to have her purple covers.

3HappylKidds
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Quoting bhwrn1:

If it were me, I would bring it. I would feel too guilty if my kids didn't have what they needed at daycare.

.Angelica.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:52 AM

i'm not sure. my son doesn't have one and isn't in daycare so I'm no help. lol

london59
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:18 PM

thanks everyone for the great advice.....it's nice to have a place to ask questions. I called daycare and he's fast asleep. WHEW!!! :-)

Bmama1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM

I would bring it back. lol

Bmama1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Oh thats GREAT!

Quoting london59:

thanks everyone for the great advice.....it's nice to have a place to ask questions. I called daycare and he's fast asleep. WHEW!!! :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)