Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your To Do list or Plans for Monday March 28th?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM
  • 25 Replies

Ah...here we are...the last Monday in the month of March.

Can you believe it's almost the end of March??

Crazy how time flies.

So what's the weather like today in your town?

And what do you have planned to do today??

- Neely

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:10 AM

It's very cold here today! It was 29 when I left for work.

I am working today...that's all I have planned besies leaving and going home to be with my family!

jaytee
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:12 AM
It is crazy that it's almost the end of March. Even crazier that it snowed yesterday and a week ago it was 80 degrees outside. Today it's cold out.

Same old plans for me today. Cleaning and laundry. Right now I'm just hanging out with my dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scrapmom22
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:15 AM
It's cold out, but sunny. I'm playing board games with my DD, going to work, taking my grandma to the doctor, visiting a friend, then finally going home.
bethc72383
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:16 AM

it is cool outside Right now, but it will be in the 80's this afternoon. I'm going to clean my house and this evening I will be going to school for the first time in 10 years for Medical Assisting.

dsebastian23
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 AM

cafemom,Sweep, mop, bathe three children, get one ready forschool, lunch, cafemom, laundry, cafemom.....lol

lrd291

Im in Kingston, Pa and it looks beautiful out but as soon as you step out its sunny but 25 degrees out and windy.

I can not stand the cold so today will be another inside day of play.

riceybaby4ever
It is cold here. Today I plan on getting sleep( I have an upper resp infection),works in the boys room,picking dh up from school and going to the mva(I'm sooooooo dreading that one)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3HappylKidds
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:19 AM

right now the temp a 27 :( .. crappy!!

to do list -

make a doc appointment for myself, an my son

call my daughters neurologist

call little league director

Pick up some groceries

StefInIdaho
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:20 AM

The kids have visitation with their sperm donor today (i.e. my ex) and I am taking them into town to see him at his store. This afternoon, I am finishing up going through their toys that they have outgrown so I can take them to thrift store that funds the home/programs for Survivors of Domestic Violence.

Todays Forecast: (For Sun Valley, Idaho)

Today: A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West northwest wind between 7 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North northwest wind around 9 mph.

k_hall1784
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Its rather cool today. I think 45 will be the high. I'm gonna try and get out for my walk and then I've gotta hit up the grocery store and then my son has a dr. Appt after school. All of that on top of my daily routine around here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)