Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It had to happen eventually

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:58 PM
  • 20 Replies

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2-point-doe
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:05 PM

LOl. I suppose it did. Did he eat more?

mommy11260
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Lol, usually does eventually.

faithlives
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:33 PM

I'm confused by the video...you're letting him eat dog food? Not accusing, that's just what it look like because he's just sitting there eating it while you tape it.

TruthSeeker.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:39 PM

My son tried the dogs food.

By any chance, is that dog a Havanese?

Willow82
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:45 PM

at least you know it won't hurt him.  lol.  gross.  i caught dd trying to eat cat food once and had to explain to her that was kitty food.

vamom08
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:49 PM
Kids will do anything that's to funny u should have put that on the funniest videos
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristenn
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Haha! That's funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DyerMaker
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:02 PM

I am not letting him eat dog food. He plays with the dogs often and feeds them. He has sensory issues, so touching small items like this are great for his development... in addition, he loves his dogs. This is the first time he has EVER eaten any. I edited this down, but there is 3 minutes of good tape before this where he is feeding our dogs. Also, he tried it, didn't like it, and went right back to feeding the dogs.I can't get him to eat crunchy human foods, so this came as quite a shock. Secondly, I am NO WHERE in the video. That is my DH talking to our son and filming this, who, by the way, happens to be an excellent father.

Quoting faithlives:

I'm confused by the video...you're letting him eat dog food? Not accusing, that's just what it look like because he's just sitting there eating it while you tape it.

DyerMaker
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:04 PM

I am not quite sure.. I will have to look up some info on that breed! We got him from a no-kill shelter in my area, and he was abused as a young pup. He has been a part of our family for 3 years, and we really saw a good breakthough in his behavior when our son (in the video) was born. They have a bond unlike anything I have ever seen before!

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

My son tried the dogs food.

By any chance, is that dog a Havanese?

coffeemama3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:06 PM

I am pretty sure all 3 of my girls have tried dog food, still think it's gross!! I think my youngest liked it we had to hide it from her, lol. My middle one is standing here saying "I wanna watch Cameron eat dog food again." lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)