Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP ME !!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:09 AM
  • 9 Replies
I'm so confuse I want to move out my parents home I will turn 22 in May. I think its time for me to do something on my own I'm tired of living in my mama shadow the worst thing is she wants to move when I move. I think its time for me to be adult and I haven't grew up I'm tired of her following me then she complains about everything I can't live with someone like that and I'm trying to get a car and she is telling me what type of music I should play in my car. She is saying she wants to move because of my stepdaddy she need to deal with her problems like adult instead of living two lives.I try to tell her how I feel she gets upset with me I'm grown I need to start living my life she is very overbearing to the point I have lost some good male friends because of her .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
zolanmel
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:54 AM
Then tell her your leaving and she can't come. Be a woman. It hurts she will be mad but you can do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:27 PM
This - if you're truly ready to grow up then doing this will be a BIG step in the right direction. Good luck!

Quoting zolanmel:

Then tell her your leaving and she can't come. Be a woman. It hurts she will be mad but you can do it.

momoftwins_2
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:47 PM

its a big step!

heatherhall29
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Be strong you can do it and I hope the best for you.

PosinourHarmony
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:46 PM

You can do it. It's hard out there but you can do and you'll make it. If I can make it on my own at 18 wit 3 year old twins and a drug problem then honey you surely can do it!

2and2onway
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:48 PM

You can do it and it will be better for you and your child also.

.Angelica.
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Sounds like it's time to move. Good luck!

bhwrn1
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Well, you are an adult. So tell her these things and that you feel like you have to get out on your own and be an adult. She'll be hurt, I'm sure, but she will get over it.

aneela
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Hope you can find a way to tell her that you want to be on your own and she can't come.

Best wishes to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)